TARDIS roof design update
Great update today. I finished attaching the post crown decorations to the top (which will help keep it in place as well), and as always with these multiple piece components I used every clamp I own!
Sad thing is that the tip is 1/16 of an inch off square. You wouldn't think it would matter, but it pushes out the colums just enough that there is an 1/8" gap between the top door moulding and the columns, as each door measures 3/16" wider at the top than before. I am going to bang off the crown decorations, plane the sides down 1/16", and then reattach everything.
With that done, I will next prototype the windows!